Tuesday, February 1, 2011

how to Make Money Reviewing Clickbank Products

One way to make money from Clickbank is to review Clickbank products. I’ve used this technique successfully, but the hard part is finding decent Clickbank products to promote (a lot of trial an error I’m afraid).
My sons have all made money from Clickbank before the age of 16 reviewing Clickbank products just like I do, in fact it was my eldest son (age 15 at the time) that introduced Clickbank to me :-) Anyone can make money this way.
I find writing an honest review of a Clickbank product has worked well for me, this has meant I’ve had to buy the Clickbank product to review it, but if you don’t mind trawling the Internet to read other peoples Clickbank reviews and copy their thoughts into your own reviews (don’t copy the actual reviews, you’ll get your site banned from Google for duplicate content, just the ideas: it’s a good product because sort of thing), when you’ve made a few sales of a Clickbank product consider contacting the author of the product for a free review copy so you can do a better review.
My advice would be to add Clickbank product reviews to your Blogspot blog along with other articles and posts, in this way you have two ways to make money from your traffic. If someone likes the Clickbank product you’ve reviewed they buy it, if not they might click an AdSense ad.
Unless you review a lot of rubbish Clickbank products and say they are all great (I personally don’t do that, some products really SUCK), you are going to find it hard going finding lots of Clickbank products to review. What I do on a site with Clickbank reviews is also add other articles, so you are always creating new content and generating new search engine traffic and even though most of my pages don’t promote products, they do have AdSense ads on them. The article you are reading now will make money for me long term as some of you will click the ads (currently test Clickbank ads on this site to compare them to AdSense ads).
i have brought this article from : http://www.45-year-old-millionaire.co.uk/how-to-make-money-online-with-blogspot-adsense-and-clickbank-for-free.html

No comments:

Post a Comment